Monday, April 4, 2016

Decorating My Mom's Shoes!

The day has come that I finally tell my mom about my YouTube channel. Not gunna lie..I'm really nervous. Hopefully she likes the cruddy little video I made that's honestly me talking for a majority of the video. It's the thought that counts, right?


Like I said, I do a lot of talking in the first half. I mainly talk about the story behind me decorating another, yes another, pair of shoes for her. I also talk about the Sharpies I'm using, the shoes she got, my experiences with decorating shoes for her, and that kind of stuff.

If you enjoyed, please feel free to share the video! And subscribe if you want to see more artsy videos from me EVERY MONDAY! c:

I'm trying to think of blog posts I can write up inbetween videos, since I feel like these posts are kind of redundant. I have a few ideas, but it's hard to find time during the week to write about stuff. I have some ideas for livestreaming, some advancements at work, and a couple other things I could definitely blog about, so I'll put them in my notebook! Stay tuned, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment