Sunday, January 29, 2017

Plan With Me | FEBRUARY

Hey hey hey, everybody! It's time for another plan with me video! :D I'm excited for February because my birthday is on the 1st and I'll be 21! Also, it's me and Amelia's 13th anniversary of being friends, ON February 13th! Golden year! So this month's theme will be anchor, green, and blue themed to celebrate our friendship.


I go over January in this video because it's probably one of my favorite months I've done so far and I totally spaced and didn't make a video for it. So you're kind of getting two months in one video, but you mostly see February. Also, you'll notice a bunch of washi in the thumbnail because at the end of the video I timelapse my washi tape process! Enjoy! (:

I used a lot of spreads and ideas from other bullet journalists, so here are their links!
@sunshine.and.stationery (mini calendar, washi layering)
@bujoboosted (checker life check, ultimate productivity challenge)
@blank_space_bujo (column weekly spread)
@bluelahe (running list)
@chartreuse_giraffe_bujo (post-it note memories spread)

=============================================================================================

Overall, I'm kind of disappointed with how my February turned out. I don't hate it, but I wish I had better washi combos for this month since so many milestones will be happening. Also, I realized how redundant my weekly dashboards were after I inked them in, so March will probably look vastly different depending on if I decide I like the last week of February or not. I can definitely say that I'm going to be making a February Review + March Planning spread like I did for November and December of last year because that helped a TON for me and I'm surprised I didn't do it for January and February considering it was my first Leuchtturm experience. Also, the music in the video got messed up and I didn't catch it so you can barely hear me toward the end of the video, so sorry! :(

Oh well, bullet journaling is all about learning what works for you and making mistakes to get there! Happy February, everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment