Monday, March 28, 2016

Zodiac Watercolor Series!

Hello again!

This week I'm beginning a Zodiac watercolor series! There's also some Copic thrown in there too, but it's mainly watercolor! Thankfully there are some weeks in between the zodiac birthdays, so I don't have to be doing these back to back..at least until I get behind, haha! ;) Hopefully not..

My goal for these pieces is to show what each zodiac is all about! For example, the first piece in my series is Aries. Everything in this piece is associated with Aries in some way. The ram is the animal of this Zodiac, Mars is the planet it's associated with, Mars is the God of War so I made the woman into a fashionable warrior/gladiator (I guess...I mainly looked up woman warrior or gladiator and got a bunch of Halloween costumes), the mountains go with the ram, and the constellation is Aries in the sky.

I hope to continue each piece like this, and I can't wait to see how my style looks by the end of this series!

Here's the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment