Monday, March 21, 2016

Twisty Tree Series | Boredom

Here's the second installment for my Twisty Tree series! The commentary is a little wonky because I made it so ahead of time, and I was doing bi-weekly videos at the time. So it's a wee bit behind!


This was the start of my technique with using themes to help with the content of my pieces. I wanted to emulate the feeling of boredom through this piece. The tree is leaning against another, the butterfly is resting on the tree, unmoving. I'm really happy with how this turned out, overall. Especially the butterfly and the mushrooms. My cute little mushrooms <3

Feel free to subscribe to my channel if you want WEEKLY artsy videos, click that Like button if you did, and please share with your friends if you think they'd enjoy! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment