Monday, March 7, 2016

Fairy In The Garden

Another Monday post for you all! Here's my new video for today!


I'm able to upload earlier today because my 9am class was cancelled, so I was able to come home and get some work done before my next class at 1pm. Long breaks through the day are nice! And today is the first day I've felt completely normal after this last week of nausea and grossness. So a nice happy and colorful picture is perfect, and I've been waiting to upload this video for SO LONG..you have no idea.

I'm VERY happy with how this turned out, and if I was able to sell prints I would definitely sell prints of this one. That's another topic for a later blog post, though. I have a lot of thoughts about opening an online store. There are a lot of updates I could make, but two will be in the next blog post HOPEFULLY if I remember ^^;

That's all for today! Have a great week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment