Monday, April 18, 2016

My Sketching Process!

Hello again! I'm here to share another weekly video: My Sketching Process!


I'm not posting this video as a tutorial as much as I'm just showing you wonderful followers and subscribers how I create my artwork in a more detailed way than speedpaints. I never really include my sketching or lineart steps in my speedpaints because they take the longest to finish and my speedpaints would be way longer than they should be, in my opinion. So with these next few process videos, I'm giving you a behind-the-scenes look at how I start my pieces!

This system has worked for me for the last few years now, but it's not for everyone! So if you do try it please let me know if it worked for you! c:

Don't forget to subscribe, hit the "Like" button, and comment if you enjoyed or if you have any video ideas you'd like to see me try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment