Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Twisty Tree Series - "Carbonation"

I'm currently having some weird YouTube issues whenever I'm at my house, so this was actually uploaded at my college library. And it only took 45 minutes to upload instead of 6 days ^^' For some reason YouTube keeps telling me about a security thing that's out of date, but it works everywhere but my house. Skype is also out of commission for some odd reason. I LOVE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! :D (jk no I don't)


I had a LOT of fun with this installment, and it turned out exactly how I wanted! It's probably one of my favorites in this mini series so far and I really enjoyed creating it. I talk about it more in the video, and you can really hear my excitement in the narration so go ahead and click the link to watch it come to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment