Friday, January 1, 2016

YOUTUBE CHANNEL REVAMP!!

It's not really a revamp as much as it's an improvement...

Ever since I started my YouTube channel, I wanted to be famous and have people enjoy looking at my art. But I never really knew what kinds of videos to put out, or how to edit them in a way where they would be anywhere near the other YouTube artists'. WELL I only use Windows Movie Maker and I can get it PRETTY darn close to theirs. And now that I like my new editing style, and I have a lot more motivation for it, I feel like I could maybe get somewhere close to them. The only part I can't really do is a collaboration, because I don't know anyone with a similar amount of subscribers as me to do a collaboration with so that would benefit both of us. Oh well. I just want to get the word out that my channel is changing to a more professional art channel, than just a random jumble of weird videos of me and my friends.

So here's my newest video, based off a cool present my awesome friend Nicole gave me for Christmas!! c: (click link below picture!!)


https://youtu.be/RLhQEH82eBo

If you enjoy, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! I'd love to have your support (: <3
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment