Wednesday, December 30, 2015

YouTube Schedule???

I've been wanting to get more serious about my art channel on YouTube, and with the semester starting soon, and an online class I haven't done anything for yet, it's going to be tough. But I want to STRIVE for 1 video per week, most likely on Mondays, but I'll settle for every other week if need be. I already have 2 filmed and one edited, and the one that's edited is the best editing masterpiece I've ever created I hope everyone watches it OMG. I wish I had more than ~20 people who watch my videos, haha!

But, I'm hoping with these changes I'll be making to my channel I'll be able to gain more subscribers. I even have a pretty cool new setup for the backgrounds of my videos! It has better lighting and the background is my art/work space so the viewers can see what I'm working on!

I REALLY want to try and make this schedule work, but I'm starting to think that every other week might be better for me, especially when the semester picks up.

If any of you are YouTubers, or have any suggestions for videos and/or schedules, please let me know! <3

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment