Monday, January 11, 2016

My 2015 Art Favorites!!

Hello all you lovely people! (:

I just uploaded my very first SCHEDULED art video on YouTube and I can say I'm super stoked to finally get this ball rolling. My new years goal was to start uploading videos regularly, and getting my art channel to the way I want it! Well so far it's been going great!! I have videos filmed for all of this month, and the beginning of next month, and I have 5 other videos in the works! If I could get all of these ideas done and filmed by next Tuesday, I'll have all of my videos ready to be scheduled to go up for the WHOLE SEMESTER! I wouldn't even have to worry about filming them on time!

I have a bunch of sketches finalized and ready to be inked and filmed. I also have some that are inked and ready to be colored and filmed! But, I also have vlog-style videos I'd like to do, and those are the easiest to get done! I'm so incredibly happy about my art channel now, it's amazing. I wish I would have done this sooner, but last semester was impossible to do anything on top of the amount of homework I had. This semester will hopefully be better, but I'm not going to promise that. That's why I've been working so hard these last 2 weeks to get videos done! And my sleep schedule (being up until 2 or 3 in the morning) is helping me get some late night stuff done.

Well, here's my first video for my bi-weekly schedule! If you enjoy, please spread the word and subscribe! (click link below the picture!)


No comments:

Post a Comment