Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Pokemon Fan Art - Ivysaur Family

In honor of Pokémon GO and all of the recent leaks for Sun and Moon I figured I'd bump this video up to the top of my video upload queue!!


I really love this type of Pokémon fan art. It's simple, the Pokémon are interacting with their surroundings, and everything sort of feels like the artworks you would find on the Pokémon Trading Cards. I LOVE fan art that looks like it could potentially be on a trading card. To me they're just more fun to look at, even if they're fairly simple. And fittingly, my first starter I caught on Pokémon GO was Bulbasaur!

I feel like I should have more to say but it's almost 1am and I have to be up somewhat early tomorrow so I'll leave you to watch and listen to the commentary on the video. Also, I may have an extra video for this Thursday *twirls nonexistent mustache*. See you next week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment