Monday, June 27, 2016

My Coloring Process

Hi all! It's a new week, meaning a new art video! (:

This week I'm sharing the final part of my "Process" trilogy, ending it with my coloring process! I REALLY love how this video turned out, and this trilogy in general, really. I never thought I'd be qualified or brave enough to make any sort of tutorial video, let alone three! Maybe in the future I'll do some on acrylic painting because that's my second strongest medium, by far. I'm really excited to see what else I can do with this!


I have a lot more ideas coming up in the future, and I've written them all in my new Bullet Journal! :D I even made a new Instagram account strictly for bullet journaling, so if you'd like to follow it my username is: haleyjournals! I'm actually the most behind I've been on making videos in a while. And it's funny because I feel like I've been making a lot of videos but I only have 3 on backup now! I have one in the works, but this is still the least amount I've had on hand in a while!

If you want me to make a process/tutorial video on anything else, please comment here or on my video (preferably on my video) and let me know and I'll see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment