Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bullet Journaling!

Hi everyone! Another extra video for you peeps! :D

This week I started bullet journaling! I've always wanted to try it, but I never did much research on it until I spent half the day in bed being lazy and looking up stuff about it. Then that's where this video was made!



The notebook I used was a cheap $6 Greenroom Regular Journal from Target and I use a G2 Fine Black gel/ink pen. Links for those two things are in the description of the video! So far I really like my bullet journal! I'm always opening it through the day to see what's coming up next, and I really want to add more things to it but I'm really nervous, still haha! I've added a few more pages since the video was made (Tuesday). These are my pages so far:
  • Index
  • Year at a Glance
  • Key/Legend
  • June Calendar
  • June Memories Page
  • June 19-25 Weekly
  • To-Do's by the end of June
  • Inspirational Quotes
I'm also thinking of redoing my key because I forgot I needed to add colors for my different classes for this semester. But that can change whenever August rolls around (: That's the beauty of bullet journaling, you literally tailor it to JUST your needs. I LOVE IT! I get a lot of my inspiration for pages/layouts from Pinterest and watching flip-throughs of other peoples' bullet journals! My Planners and Agendas board on Pinterest is full of bullet journaling ideas, so if you'd like to take a look go ahead! (:

For a cleaner look on what I plan to add once July comes around, here's a list of my ideas!
  • July Calendar
  • Exercise Tracker/Habit Tracker
  • Monthly Mood Tracker
  • Redone Key?
  • Quotes that go with every month
  • Savings Goals
  • Spending Log
  • Yoga Habit Tracker
  • Habit Tracker Page in general because I'm thinking of a lot more things haha
  • Bills Tracker
I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to make this work for school in August, but the beauty of bullet journaling is that you can redo it whenever you want, and however you want, since it's the user who tailors it to themselves! Right now I sort of like how my weekly page looks, but I'm going to experiment with the upcoming weeks to see how I can get it to work for me even better!

I'm off to obsessively pin things about bullet journaling! Have a nice weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment