Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Pokemon-Filled Week!

Hi everyone! I didn't forget about you this week! I just wanted to make one big blog post for this week since this week had a main theme!

On Monday I uploaded my second fan art for my channel! I mention in the video that fan art is really hard for me to do now, because I feel brainwashed from college that fan art isn't okay. I used to ONLY do fan art and now it's scary for me to even attempt to draw. Pokémon, though, always has a special place in my heart <3 So it felt weird but it was a good kind of weird. Very nostalgic!


And today I uploaded a fun and simple vlog of Mirella and I going out and finding Pokémon on the new mobile game: Pokémon GO! We had so much fun! This game is seriously awesome and it's improving everyday! This game has gotten so many people I know who don't like exercise outside, including myself! We tried so many new things and found so many new places so far, and the game has only been out for about a week! The vlog today was 3 days out of the first week of Pokémon GO being released, and we were having so much fun we forgot to vlog most of the days we were out. But if you guys enjoyed we can always have a mini series of Pokémon GO adventures! (:


Hopefully with this exciting last week with all the Pokémon hype you guys will enjoy this week's selection of videos from my channel! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment