Monday, July 18, 2016

Trying out Gouache!

Hello everyone, it's Monday again! (: I've taken a bit of a break from making videos, but luckily I've had some ready to go! I'm back at it, though! All of my upcoming ones are vlog-ish videos, but they pertain to art in some way, I promise! And hopefully they'll be fun to watch (:

This week I'm trying out Gouache and you guys get to see me fail! :'D I'll admit, I was trying to be funny during the whole video but I think me just not even knowing what I'm doing is funny enough, haha. I could see myself using these mainly for abstract pieces, and maybe for some multi media pieces in small amounts. But I don't see myself using these specifically for a painting by themselves. Not until I experiment and play with them a little more I think.


I'll need all the advice I can get with these, so if you have any please let me know! I have NO clue what I'm doing! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment