Monday, July 25, 2016

First Impressions | LUKAS Studio Watercolors (Half Pans)

Hello everyone! This week I'm reviewing/giving my first impression of the LUKAS Studio Watercolor half pans.

I can't WAIT to start using these regularly. I'm not very good with watercolors yet and I can't seem to find these watercolors ANYWHERE anymore so I'm glad I took the leap and bought them when I did. I'll use them sparingly, haha ;) I got them from Jerry's Artarama and they have some REALLY good prices on art supplies! I've always heard of this website but I never really looked for it, I'm so glad TheFrugalCrafter on YouTube reviewed these because that's where I found them from. Her review videos are AWESOME and are so informative about each single product.

Without further ado, here's my video!


All links and other information is in my video description or it's mentioned IN the video! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment