Monday, May 16, 2016

Painting Like Monet

Hey everyone! Back again with a weekly art video! This one is actually my Art History 2 research project. I'm turning it in this week so I figured it would be the best week to upload it! And surprisingly I got it to upload AT HOME in less than 15 minutes. Don't know how that happened considering it's a 13 minute video. Who knows, I'm not complaining! ;D


All of the colors of paint I used are in the description of the video, along with a link to the best place to get them from: Dick Blick! I tried amazon, like I said in the video, but when I looked closer they were all different prices for the same thing! Uncool!

I had a lot of fun with this project/style challenge. It was WAY out of my comfort zone but it's good to do that sometimes! (: Lately I've been trying some doodling/zentangle stuff and I was up until 3am today working on one in my art journal x'D Which I'm now converting into my doodle book. I've also done some watercolor stuff in it but it's hard to work in with watercolor. Maybe I'll do a blog post and/or video about that later ;)
Enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment