Monday, February 8, 2016

Lunar Chronicles Fan Art | Scarlet & Wolf


Behold! My first WEEKLY video! That's right, I'm going weekly! I'll probably only be able to do it until the fall, but hey that's a butt ton of videos between now and then! The commentary on these next couple of my videos might be out of whack, or really confusing, because I made them ahead of time, not knowing I'd have a video every week. So at first I had videos going all the way through MAY and now I only have videos to go through MARCH by going weekly. Soooo that's terrifying xD But the commentary almost always mentions when the video might go up in April or May or something, so that'll be confusing until about 8 weeks in xD Oooooops....ANYWAYS...

This is a piece I did for one of my best buddies, Farah! She's been friends with me for FOREVER and she always recommends books to me. One of the series she recommended was the Lunar Chronicles, and I fell in love right away! I explain more about the piece, and the books, in my new video, so please check it out! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment