Monday, February 22, 2016

Shawna's Twisty Tree +SPEEDPAINT

Hello again all you lovely people! Another video this week, this time it's a speedpaint!

This is a gift art for my friend, Shawna! I met her for the first time this summer, and we've been friends for a long time! We did a gift swap in the past and LOVED it, so we did another one this year! The gift swap unboxing will come later, but here's the speedpaint for the piece I made her! c:


We each gave each other a one word theme, and it had to be in black and white and/or grayscale! So it was sort of a challenge, since I'm so used to working with bright colors. I gave her a theme, and she said her theme she'd like was my Twisty Tree! So here you go Shawna, here's a Twisty Tree! c:

Subscribe if you enjoyed, and want to see weekly art videos from me! :D
Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment