Saturday, August 15, 2015

Remember That Deadline? About That...

Yeah...should have known it wasn't going to work! :c I was really determined with this one, too! Poo..

Welp, it would have worked if I didn't go on a spontaneous road trip to Colorado with my dad and Austin! :o Yep, finally had my very first vacation and it was amazing~ Couldn't have asked for a more perfect week to go. Climbed mountains, walked through freezing cold creeks, and even found some gold in those creeks!

We honestly didn't know we were going to Colorado 12 hours before we left, and Austin had even less time to get packed, etc. So the deadline thing didn't really work, but I made great time and improvements on it when I did work on it! I thought this blog would have helped me make sure I got it done in time, but Colorado kinda beat out the painting 10 fold, haha.

I would have pulled an all-nighter if I didn't have school on Monday! x.x 8am classes are going to be hard to get used to now, after a whole semester of 10am starts! So no, the painting won't get done by the deadline, but I have to say I'm proud of myself anyway. Before the road trip to Colorado I was determined more than ever to get it done, and I got 50% more done than what it was before I started this blog!! So that's some sort of improvement, right? It is to me anyway, and I'm proud of my progress in such a short amount of time. Hopefully I can find more time for it during the semester between my TWO history classes, Archaeology, and Life Drawing. I don't go in until 1pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that'll probably be when that happens.

I'm also going to try and start going for walks/jogs around campus after my classes are over. Probably on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, but we'll see what happens. I just need to make a routine and stick with it!

Wish me luck, readers! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment