Monday, November 21, 2016

Washi Tape | Haul + Collection

Hi again everyone! I'm happy to announce that I'm going to try REALLY hard in the next few weeks to get back into the habit of creating videos and blog posts regularly! Now, I probably won't be super regular for the last few weeks of the semester, because...you know...FINALS. All that fun stuff. I do have at least 3 or 4 videos edited / planned for uploading and filming that are sort of time sensitive, so they have to be done fairly soon!


This week's video, kicking off my hopefully regular schedule, is all about my washi tape haul which is now my whole collection! After seeing beautiful bullet journal spreads using different washi tapes, I just HAD to take the plunge and try it out! This set from Michael's was the best bang for my buck, and the smaller trio set I got with it was 50% off because all washi products were buy one get one 50% off! So I got 48 rolls of washi tape for just over $30. Not. That. Bad. AT ALL!

I was originally looking for washi on Etsy, and although some prices were really good per roll, the shipping was outrageous! For one roll it was $2.50 and it would go up $0.50 everytime I added an additional roll. After doing the math, I would have only been able to get half as many rolls as I did with this haul. I don't think anyone realizes exactly how much planning went into this order. I searched everywhere and did so much math...I shiver just thinking about it, haha!


Overall, I'm really very happy with my big haul of washi tape. I have to say, my craving for washi has definitely been filled! I think I'll be good for a while! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment